What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A Wordpress plugin that allows you to put different ads in different categories of your site
- You can put text messages that only appear in certain categories, you can put images that will only appear when someone comes to a certain category.
- You can show adsense in one part of your site and amazon in another, you can put a clickbank ad on or nothing at all.
- You could display specific discounts to people in one category only.
- This is a Wordpress plugin it will only work with Wordpress sites
- Showing Different Ads To Different People Makes Sense
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Category Ads scores 62.01/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://categoryads.net, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: categoryads.net you’ll also be taken through to categoryads.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)